Vinyl Wall Expressions Policies
- Returns will ONLY be accepted with an official RMA number.
Without it, the return will NOT be processed, and voided. Returns will be accepted
30 days from when the purchase was received according to the Post Office or UPS.
Our return address is different than our shipping address.
- No returns will be given on logos, or if you have worked with one of our designers on a project. Once the proof has been approved by the customer, it is FINAL. If there is a mistake that is approved by the customer, it is not the responsibility of Vinyl Wall Expressions.
- A full refund will be given up to $75. Over $75, 50% of the total price will be kept by Vinyl Wall Expressions to help recover costs of production and labor costs, because custom wall quotes cannot be re-sold.
- Postage will not be refunded.
- Vinyl Wall Expressions will not be responsible for damage done with the shipping process. Damage done by the shipping company, or by the weather. Insurance may be purchased before shipment if customer requests it.
- Vinyl Wall Expressions will not be responsible for any damage done to surfaces that our product is applied to. We will furnish a sample product first, if requested to test area for removal damage.
- Orders need to be applied within 45 days of receipt. Once the vinyl is cut, it needs a surface to seal to. They can still be used after 45 days, but an easier application will happen the sooner they are applied to a surface.
- Orders cannot be canceled if they have gone into production. If they have, and the customer still wants it canceled, 50% will be refunded.
- We honestly fill out international order information. If a customs charged is added, it is not the responsibility of Vinyl Wall Expressions
- If a rush order is placed after 5pm Mountain Standard Time, it considered to be on the next business day. Meaning if a rush order is placed on Tuesday evening after 5pm mountain time, Vinyl Wall Expressions is not obligated to ship it until Thursday. Even through every attempt will be made to prioritize our rush orders, and to ship them accordingly.
- We cannot guarantee overnight shipping unless it is purchased through UPS-United Parcel Service. The Post Office does not guarantee overnight shipping everywhere in the United States. If an order needs to be in your office by Thursday, you would need to place an order by Tuesday before 5pm mountain time, with rush shipping as well as UPS guarantee overnight shipping.
- Rush shipping means it is guaranteed to go out the next business day. A business day is Monday through Friday, with no holidays, before 5pm Mountain Standard Time. Meaning if you place an order on a Monday at 3:30 eastern time with rush shipping, Vinyl Wall Expressions is not obligated to ship the order until Wednesday. Rush orders are giving out top priority, every effort if given to ship them as quickly as possible.
- Within 30 days of receipt the order is considered complete. If the order is not sticking, or there is a mistake that is not brought to Vinyl Wall Expressions attention before the 30 day window, the order is considered complete. If you receive your order on May 25, you have until June 25 until the order is considered complete.
14. We cannot guarantee that our vinyl will stick to all surfaces. If you are concerned if your order will stick, please ask for a vinyl sample to be sent to you. If the vinyl does not stick, it has something to do with the surface you are applying it to, whether it be the wall itself or the paint that is on the surface.